How to Grow Your Business with Multiple Micro Membership Offers
If you’ve grasped the potential of Micro Membership Offers (MMOs) and how launching one can build your client list, establish your authority, and generate a recurring income, then you’re sitting on a goldmine for growing your business.
Let’s dive in…
Grow your business with more Micro Membership Offers:
In essence, you can boost your Micro Membership Offer earnings by offering complementary offers to your already existing paying members.
While one of the option we discussed in another article is becoming an affiliate for products related to your MMO, an even better choice is,,,
Creating these products yourself.
That way, you get to keep 100% of your profits.
Here’s a strategic suggestion:
While you’re planning your first Micro Membership Offer, consider simultaneously planning what complementary products you’ll offer later on the backend.
An effective way to generate more recurring income on the backend is by creating a family of related MMOs and linking them together.
Let’s delve into an example with three complementary MMOs that you can create and launch in sequence:
- MMO 1: This MMO teaches creators how to start and run a Micro Membership Offer within as little as 48 hours from now.
- MMO 2: Here’s another MMO that instructs MMO creators on how to generate more income by selling other people’s products and services, essentially becoming an affiliate marketer.
- MMO 3: This MMO educates on how to grow an MMO using both free and paid traffic strategies.
The here idea is to cross-sell these MMOs on the backend, which creates a synergy in sales and helps you maximize profits, and of course, provides your alreay paying members with more solutions to their problems.
Note: The benefits of creating a family of MMOs go beyond just additional backend offers. This approach also strengthens your aithority and increases your brand recognition, ultimately leading to more sales, customers, and profits.
Let’s explore a few more examples to inspire you on how to create a family of MMOs around related niches or singular topics:
- If you run a health MMO focused on lowering blood pressure, you can create MMOs on related issues like reducing cholesterol levels and maintaining a heart-healthy lifestyle.
- If you launch an MMO that teaches puppy owners how to house-train their pets and teach basic manners could be expanded with additional MMOs covering problem behaviors, advanced training, and dog agility.
- If you launch a homeschooling MMO that teaches parents how to homeschool their kids, you can create a family of MMOs for science, English, and history, or offer lessons by grade, so that the parents can use them to teach their kids.
As you build your first Micro Membership Offer, consider what else your customers might need to achieve bigger goals.
Conduct some research (ask them) to identify their current buying habits and create a family of MMOs around related topics.
This is a streamlined way to tap into backend profits on autopilot.
Now, If you’re still unsure about the Micro Membership Offer concept or want to create and launch one quickly, check out the Micro Membership Offer action plan available on the front page of this website.
To your success.